Why We Like The Roxy Chloe Kim Puffy Snow Jacket
Cold days in the half-pipe call for the coverage of Roxy's Chloe Kim Puffy Snow Jacket. By blending reliable waterproof tech with toasty puffy-style insulation, this resort jacket preps us for blower days and ice-cold night laps. Roxy built this layer with recycled content throughout, offering the earth a break while we enjoy her peaks and parks.
- Snowboarding jacket with a casual, street-inspired look
- Synthetic insulation from recycled plastic for classic puffy warmth
- Waterproof DryFlight shell with additional weather-resistant tech
- Relaxed fit allows cozy layering and park-ready range of motion
- High collar with hood and snap-down feature for max coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly release heat on high-output laps
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep sleeves locked in place
- Removable, snap-away powder skirt for quick conversion from the resort to the road
- Item #RXYD1DO
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight 15K, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester plain weave, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] nylon mini-ripstop
- WarmFlight x3 (recycled PET)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fixed, hold-down system
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 zippered front, 1 mesh front
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- wrist gaiter
- all-mountain snowboarding, all-mountain skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help