She's out on the mountain at first chair, and the Roxy Girls' Backyard Pant is there to keep her warm and dry so she don't have to quit until the chairs stop spinning. The waterproof, breathable fabric and critically taped seams ensure that she doesn’t end up wet and uncomfortable when the flakes start falling, and the synthetic insulation traps her body heat to keep her nice and toasty. Just in case she gets too warm, mesh-lined leg vents allow her to easily let some warm air out. And, to keep her snacks close at hand, two secure pockets complete this snow-ready pant.
- Warm pant for exploring the mountain
- Fabric is waterproof and breathable for all-day comfort
- Critically taped seams ensure no moisture permeates into layers
- Synthetic insulation traps body heat so she can stay out longer
- Mesh-lined leg vents allow for easy temperature regulation
- Front pockets keep snacks easily accessible
- Gaiters block out snow from entering boot
- Regular fit can easily fit over a baselayer on colder days
- Item #QKS03BT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12
These pants go great with the Roxy coats and have nice features. They run on the smaller side. Had to return and order up. Similar issue with the Roxy coat .