Andie Insulated Parka
Your favorite wintertime hobby involves dipping in and out of fresh powder, and while you do so the Andie Parka protects you from the elements without sacrificing style. Contemporary color combinations and fashionable prints give this jacket a street-savvy persona that's still at home in the mountains. DryFlight technology sheds mid-winter snowstorms from soaking your core, while PrimaLoft Black Insulation keeps you toasty when the mercury plummets below freezing. Additionally, you'll find the Andie keeps your backside nice and dry on the slopes, thanks to its drop-tail hem and tailored, mid-thigh cut.
- Stylish jacket well suited to stormy winter weather at the resort
- DryFlight laminate seals out moisture, wicks it off your skin
- Primaloft Black Insulation traps heat without the bulk
- Critically taped seams help prevent water from sneaking in
- Underarm vents dump excess heat when you work up a sweat
- Adjustable hood traps extra heat and blocks out driving winds
- Ski and snowboard specific pockets keep you organized on the hill
- Item #RXYD0Y9
- [membrane/laminate] 10K DryFlight (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- (body) 60g PrimaLoft Black Eco, (sleeves, hood) 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 30, 2020
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 162 lbs
I‘m a skier but I just loved this jacket too much to not buy. Initial impression of the jacket is it has everything. There are a million pockets where you can put your gear. I would recommend if you’re between sizes like me go with the bigger size; I sit in between a small and a medium. My jacket fits and is warm with minimal layers. If I wanted to add more layers I would need to medium jacket. The headphone pocket is perfect and can fit your phone easily. This is my second Roxxy Jacket and I have to say they make a great product. My last jacket lasted me 7 years and before I got another one; I still have the other jacket and still use it occasionally. Roxxy Gear is worth the price.
Lyse Loren R.
February 21, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 115 lbs
I usually wait for things to go on sale before I buy them. I felt guilty for paying as much as I did for it.. but not after this season with it. Best snowboarding jacket I've ever owned. It happens to look awesome and keep me warm at all times on the mountain (elevation 5506). It has proven itself, to say the least. Highly functional design with plenty of pockets. I love it! Worth every penny. Definitely a great investment and addition to my gear.
Brooke Lilly Le