Select a Size
Select a Color
5/4/3 Syncro Front Zip GBS Hydrolock Wetsuit
This winter you're headed to the coast instead of the mountains, off to ride slopes of frigid water and icy swells, and the Roxy 5/4/3 Syncro Series Chest Zip GBS HD is your chosen one-piece winter attire. The warmest wetsuit in Roxy's Syncro Series, the 5/4/3 features the same F'N lite neoprene as its premium Performance line, but at a price that won't break the bank. This performance neoprene uses cell-rich limestone for lightweight warmth, and offers plenty of stretch for paddling out to the next break. The seams are triple glued and blind stitched, blocking water entry and preventing your barrier layer of warm water from flushing away. The back panel is lined with a WarmFlight thermal lining, which transforms body heat into infrared energy, while Thermal Smoothie on the outside repels wind and water to reduce wind chill. Roxy equipped this warm hooded wetsuit with a chest zip for easy entry, and Supratex knee pads that are durable, lightweight, and flexible.
- Winter wetsuit lets you extend your season to year round shredding
- 5/4/3mm thickness traps heat in key zones to keep you in the break
- Bio-fleece thermal lining supplies a cozy feel without excess bulk
- Front-zip offers easy entry and stays out of the way when paddling
- Glued and blind-stitched seams block out water over several seasons
- Item #RXYD113
- [face fabric] StretchFlight x2 neoprene, Vapor Stretch, 83% nylon, 17% elastane, [lining] Warmflight Far Infared x1
- Water Temp
- 46 - 53°F
- 5 / 4 / 3mm
- Seam Construction
- GBS (glued and blindstitched)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 29, 2020
Great fit, do not follow size guide
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 145 lbs
wetsuits are supposed to be hard to put on, they expand in the water and over time they get stretched out. I'm 5'7" about 140-145lbs. 34 chest 27/28 waist. I went with Roxy's size 6. Fits great. Haven't gone in the water yet but this is my initial reaction.