Budget-friendly surf performance.
Sky-high student loans have you on a tight budget, but luckily you don't have to choose between quality surf performance and your wallet thanks to the Roxy Women's 4/3 Syncro Back Zip GBS Wetsuit. Delivering premium warmth and flexibility at an affordable price, this fullsuit lets you surf comfortably without maxing out your credit cards.
F'N Lite neoprene is made with extra air bubbles to improve warmth while simultaneously reducing weight, and the Dry Flight lining reflects heat back to your body for increased comfort without the need for thicker neoprene. Wind-resistant Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels keep the breeze from sapping all your core's heat when strong winds are rolling across the coast. GBS seams limit flushing while ensuring plenty of stretch and durability.
- Premium performance that won't break the bank
- GBS seams limit water entry while ensuring durability and stretch
- Back zip allows effortless entry and exit
- F'N Lite neoprene provides excellent flexibility and lightweight warmth
- Thermal Smoothie chest and back panels add wind resistance
- Warmflight thermal lining reflects heat back to body
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure collar creates comfortable seal
- Ecto-flex knee pads prolong life of suit and board
- Item #QKS02X2
- Q & A
Wetsuit for Canyoneering
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this wetsuit this fall for wet canyons. I have used it a few times now. I am happy with it. It serves it's purpose and really have no complaints besides it not being the best sizing for a shorty like me! I'm 5'2 and I've found that most wetsuits seem to cater to taller humans with the lengthy legs and long arms. But oh well, I make do! It keeps me warm on chilly days, though, not suitable for freezing temps. I will be purchasing a 7mm wetsuit for that! I plan to only use this roxy wetsuit for late spring, summer and early fall seasons (weather pending).
How much buoyancy is there for this suit? What does the thickness designation of 4 / 3 F mean?