Select style & size:Select options
Don't forget about your feet.
Do your toes tend to get cold easily? Keep them cozy when you're spending long hours in the lineup with the Roxy 3.0 Performance Split Toe Boot. The Warmflight lining retains and reflects body heat to enhance warmth without adding weight or inhibiting flex. Hydrolock sealed seams keep water out without sacrificing stretch. Plus, the flexible sole and split-toe design ensures you can still feel your board underneath you as you make cutbacks and slap the lip.
- Keep your feet warm without compromising performance
- Warmflight lining retains body heat and improves dry time
- Hydrolock sealed seams are flexible and prevent water entry
- Hook-and-loop strap provides secure fit
- Flexible rubber sole for grip and durability
- Item #QKS02ZO
- Q & A
Warm feet = happy feet
These keep away the screaming barfies. They prevent coral/rock cuts when surfing. They have a nice little hook above the heel and the toes have a loop...both for easier removal when they're suctioned to your feet and just don't want to let go! I've only used them a few times so far so not certain about long term durability but initial impressions I'd say they are good. Send it!
Surf / Canyoneering boot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I think everyone needs a pair of neoprene booties, especially if you're the type for water adventures. These have supreme grip when wet, as well as keep your feet warm, without adding bulk or weight to your adventure.