2/2 Syncro Ser Back-Zip SP FLT Wetsuit
The Roxy 2/2 Syncro Ser Back-Zip SP FLT Wetsuit is ready for mild days in cooler swells. Its F'n LITE neoprene construction with air-cell-rich limestone delivers lightweight warmth against fresh breezes and cool waters as you paddle out past the break. Flatlock seams help to eliminate chafe to keep you comfortable through long sessions when the swells stay perfect for hours. Additionally, the fully adjustable Hydrowrap neck closure system delivers a watertight seal to help maintain that comfortable layer of warmth between your skin and the suit as the sun moves through the sky.
- 2mm Shorty wetsuit for comfort and performance in milder swells
- F'n LITE neoprene delivers lightweight warmth against chilly temps
- Flatlock seams are soft, flexible, and durable for added comfort
- Adjustable Hydrowrap neck closure system delivers a watertight seal
- Back zip enables easy dressing for a quicker entry into the water
- Contrast print panels on the sides add style to your surf sessions
- Item #QKS037Q
- F'n LITE neoprene (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- Water Temp
- 70 - 73F
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 8, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 115 lbs
I use this wetsuit for lake and river SUP in Oregon waters. I don't like the idea of being cold in or out of the water, perfect for spring days or cool summer evenings.