Why We Like The Roxa Trinity 95 I.R. GW Ski Boot
From the trees to the park, the Roxa Trinity 95 I.R. GW Ski Boot provides effortless control and reliable comfort throughout a day at the resort. This lightweight boot pairs a soft and easy-to-manipulate 95 flex rating with Roxa's 3-piece freestyle shell that flexes deep for intuitive control. The I.R. Wrap LS liner traps heat, locks your heel in place, and pads landings to encourage precise freestyle expression all over the mountain.
- Freestyle-minded ski boots that don't shy away from carving
- Grilamid shell sheds weight while maintaining rigidity
- 95 flex is easy to manipulate for forgiveness and control
- Adjustable last caters to the majority of feet with ease
- Ski Hike walk mode encourages you to boot pack to fresh
- Hook and loop strap locks your shin in place to add control
- GripWalk soles make hiking and walking smooth and easy
- Item #RXAC054
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 99 - 101mm Biofit CM
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Ski Hike
- I.R. Wrap LS
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, powder skiing, freeride skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help