RXW 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot
Roxa's Women's RXW 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot won't weight you down on long, steep climbs, and won't have you questioning its reliability when it's time to transition and ski your line. Its 98-millimeter last accommodates narrow to medium-width feet for a performance-first fit, and its sub three pound weight and generous 62° range of motion will have you strolling up steep skinners and tackling long approaches with impressive ease.
The RXW 1.0's ski-walk mode is reinforced with carbon, making transitions easy and reducing play on the descent, while the lightweight Grilamid shell offers dependable power transfer to drive your skis down the line you worked so hard to get to. Roxa's foam-based, touring-specific liners place an emphasis on comfort, and can be easily thermo-molded for a customized fit, and the boot's women-specific cuff has a slightly lower height and scalloped shape to better accommodate the shape of your calf.
- Ultralight ski boot for touring and ski mountaineering
- Narrow 98mm last offers a snug, performance-first fit
- Carbon-reinforced ski-walk mode for reliable transitions
- 62° range of motion in walk mode makes climbing efficient
- Grilamid shell is powerful yet impressively lightweight
- Thermo-moldable liner for a customizable fit
- Lugged sole provides reliable traction on icy bootpacks
- Women-specific cuff offers a scalloped shape to accommodate women's calves
- Item #RXA0011