A pound on your feet is five on your back.
Long approaches can suck the energy out of you faster than you can say peakbagger. Roxa's Women's RXW 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot is a minimalist option that thrives on grueling approaches and big days in the backcountry. This boot cuts unnecessary bulk with a low-profile, two-buckle design, and the 62° range of motion in walk mode maximizes your uphill efficiency while you're working your way towards that sparkling peak in the distance.
The three-piece Grilamid shell is super light, yet durable and stiff enough for solid response on the descent, and the medium 95 flex can handle steep pitches while remaining comfortable and forgiving for long days trudging through the woods. The lightweight touring specific liner is heat-moldable so you can dial in a precise fit, so your feet will stay as happy as possible even if you're having a royal sufferfest of a day.
- A lightweight touring boot for conquering the uphill and the downhill
- Medium flex of 95 is forgiving
- Narrow 98mm last for a snug fit
- 3-piece Grilamid shell is lightweight and durable
- Liner is heat-moldable for a precise fit
- 62° range of motion in walk mode
- 2 aluminum buckles for a low-profile design
- Women's specific cuff
- Item #RXA000O