Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
RX 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot
You want to tag summits without being weighed down, yet you require a boot that's as lightweight on the ascent as it is reliable on the descent. Enter: Roxa's RX 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot. Its 98-millimeter last offers a snug, performance fit for skiers with medium to narrow width feet, and its impressively light weight and generous 62° range of motion in walk mode will have you cruising up steep skin tracks and crushing your longest approaches with plenty of energy to spare.
Roxa reinforced the ski-walk mode with carbon to make transitions easy and reduce play on the descent. The boot boasts a Grilamid shell, which keeps its weight low and offers great power transfer to drive your skis, while the touring-specific, thermo-moldable liner can be easily customized for all-day comfort. When you come across the inevitable icy bootpack or rocky stretch to the summit, you'll appreciate the reliable traction offered by the lugged rubber soles.
- Ultralight ski boot for touring and ski mountaineering missions
- 98mm last offers a snug, performance fit
- 62° range of motion in walk mode for efficient climbing
- Carbon-reinforced ski-walk mode makes transitions reliable
- Grilamid shell is powerful yet extremely lightweight
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a comfortable, customizable fit
- Cable buckle keeps forefoot securely in place on ascent and descent
- Power strap buckle can be easily operated through ski pants
- Item #RXA0010