Select style & size:Select options
RX 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot
You want to tag summits without being weighed down, yet you require a boot that's as lightweight on the ascent as it is reliable on the descent. Enter: Roxa's RX 1.0 Alpine Touring Boot. Its 98-millimeter last offers a snug, performance fit for skiers with medium to narrow width feet, and its impressively light weight and generous 62° range of motion in walk mode will have you cruising up steep skin tracks and crushing your longest approaches with plenty of energy to spare.
Roxa reinforced the ski-walk mode with carbon to make transitions easy and reduce play on the descent. The boot boasts a Grilamid shell, which keeps its weight low and offers great power transfer to drive your skis, while the touring-specific, thermo-moldable liner can be easily customized for all-day comfort. When you come across the inevitable icy bootpack or rocky stretch to the summit, you'll appreciate the reliable traction offered by the lugged rubber soles.
- Ultralight ski boot for touring and ski mountaineering missions
- 98mm last offers a snug, performance fit
- 62° range of motion in walk mode for efficient climbing
- Carbon-reinforced ski-walk mode makes transitions reliable
- Grilamid shell is powerful yet extremely lightweight
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a comfortable, customizable fit
- Cable buckle keeps forefoot securely in place on ascent and descent
- Power strap buckle can be easily operated through ski pants
- Item #RXA0010