R3W 105 T.I. Alpine Touring Boot
The R3W 105 T.I. is Roxa's most freeride-oriented ladies boot, designed for ripping skiers with an affinity for hard-earned turns. The 105 flex is stiff enough to please more aggressive shredders, yet still comfortable and forgiving enough to keep your feet happy on the skin track.
The durable Grilamid shell keeps the weight down so you get on top of big objectives with enough gas in the tank to let it rip on the way down, and the Intuition liner is heat moldable so you can dial in the perfect fit. The Gripwalk soles add a little security to icy bootpacks, and with a 45-degree range of motion in walk mode, these boots allow you a comfortable and natural stride the whole way up.
- A lightweight touring boot for crushing the uphill and the downhill
- 105 flex is Roxa's stiffest backcountry boot for women
- Medium 99mm last accommodates a variety of feet
- Grilamid shell is durable without the excess ounces
- Heat-moldable liner delivers a precise, comfortable fit
- 45-degree motion in walk mode keeps your feet happy on the skinner
- Gripwalk soles provide security on sketchy traverses and bootpacks
- Item #RXAC00K