Select a size:
R3 Freetour Ti IR Alpine Touring Boot
Freetouring is certainly gaining in popularity these days, and we like touring the backcountry and riding the resort in Roxa's R3 Freetour Ti IR Ski Boot. It's one of the few boots out there that's compatible with those new hybrid bindings that require tech inserts for uphill travel and AT clips for riding downhill. We also like the R3's Cabrio construction which uses 3 pieces instead of 2 in order to improve fit and ensure a consistent flex throughout the boot.
- All-around ski boot for riding resort and touring the backcountry
- Cabrio 3-piece construction improves natural flex throughout the boot
- Biofit CM last adjusts from a moderate 99mm to a roomy 101mm width
- Intuition I.R. liner is thermo-moldable to customize footshape
- Vibram rubber sole with tech inserts
- Compatible with tech, AT, and hybrid bindings
- Item #RXAC01Y
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 99 - 101mm Biofit CM
- Buckle Material
- 2 aluminum
- Walk Mode
- yes, 52° range of motion
- Intuition I.R.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- AT (ISO 9523), tech
- Touring Vibram
- Claimed Weight
- [26.5] 3lb 6oz
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.