Select a size:
Why We Like The R3 130 T.I. - I.R. Alpine Touring Boot
The R3 130 T.I. - I.R. is the stiffest boot that Roxa builds for backcountry touring. The 130 flex gives an aggressive freeride performance suitable for advanced riders dropping big lines in heavy powder. And not only is it one of the stiffest backcountry boots out there, it's also surprisingly comfortable with a moderately narrow 99mm last and Roxa's BioFit design. Biofit pre-forms the shell to provide relief in common "issue" areas for all-day comfort. This R3 Boot boasts a thermo-moldable liner to enhance comfort even further.
- Backcountry ski boot with an aggressive freeride performance
- 130 flex is the stiffest ski boot available
- 99 BioFit last with pre-formed relief in common "issue" areas
- Cabrio 3-piece shell delivers a progressive forward flex
- Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Ski-hike latch provides 45° walking motion on the uphill
- GripWalk sole adds traction on rocks and ice
- Item #RXAC02V
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Biofit CM (99 - 101mm)
- Walk Mode
- 45° range of motion
- Intuition Freeride MS
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.