Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Touring Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
R3 130 T.I. - I.R. Alpine Touring Boot
Roxa built the R3 130 out of an innovative Cabrio construction that uses three pieces instead of the standard two. Cabrio provides an easier entry, a higher range of hiking, a tenacious lateral power and downhill control. The buckles, even the walk mode latch, are metal to ensure solid security. The GripWalk sole uses rubber lugs to allow traction on rocks, ice, and steep boot packs.
- Backcountry ski boot with an aggressive freeride performance
- 130 flex is the stiffest ski boot available
- 99 BioFit last with pre-formed relief in common "issue" areas
- Cabrio 3-piece shell delivers a progressive forward flex
- Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Ski-hike latch provides 45° walking motion on the uphill
- GripWalk sole adds traction on rocks and ice
- Item #RXA000U