Element 120 Ski Boot
The Element 120 doesn't only provide a precise, aggressive performance; it's also remarkably comfortable with a thermo-moldable liner and three-piece construction. After ten minutes at a bootfitter's shop, the Element's thermo-moldable Intuition liner customizes your foot's contours for a fit that feels like Roxa designed the boot specifically for your foot. Cabrio's three-piece construction not only optimizes the boot's fit, but also ensures a progressive forward flex for the boot's life. Instead of the standard two-piece construction, Cabrio inserts a third piece at the tongue to easy on-and-off and attenuate shock for smooth lateral control whether you're edging corduroy or sticking a sketchy landing.
- Roxa's stiffest ski boot for freestyle enthusiasts
- 120 flex is plenty stiff with enough forgiveness on landings
- 99mm BioFit last with pre-formed relief in common "issue" areas
- Cabrio 3-piece shell delivers a progressive forward flex
- Intuition liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Forward lean adjusts to three different angles
- Inverted toe buckle protects from park skiing
- Item #RXA000Y
- Q & A
I ordered a size to big and Backcounrty was great on returning it and getting me the right size. After getting the right boot and having the liners heated and molded I will say this is an awesome boot. Very light and very responsive. Glad I did my research and went with the Roxa. It is amazing!!