Select style & size:Select options
Rollr 45 Cooler
Whether you're tailgating in the parking lot or navigating the trail to your campsite, you'll want a cooler that offers thoughtful organization options, ample storage space, reliable durability, and, of course, the ability to hold ice for long periods of time. So, naturally you turn to the RovR Rollr 45 Cooler to accommodate the aforementioned adventure needs and win the weekend. High-density foam insulation retains ice for seven to ten days, depending on how often you open it, proving more than equipped to handle long weekends in the woods or all-day fishing trips.
Certified bear-resistant, this cooler's roto-molded construction eliminates the struggle of hoisting it into the trees before bedtime, while the rugged rubber tires with aluminum hubs, sealed bearing, and a stainless steel axle mean it can traverse rough terrain with ease or be towed behind a bike. Motocross-style grips on the aluminum pull handle mean comfortable hauling. When it comes to storage, RovR claims the Rollr can fit 60 cans with ten pounds of ice; or if you opt for the versatility-enhancing Deepfreeze dry bin, this beast is able to fit 24 cans and 10 lbs of ice in the main compartment, along with 4-6 bottles of wine or spirits and meats, veggies, bread, and fruits in the dry compartments. There's also a ton of other optional accessories (sold separately) you can add to it, including a prepping board, lights, and cup holders, so you can customize it to suit your specific needs.
- Burly rolling cooler that keeps cold for days on end
- Certified Grizzly bear-proof design has been tested thoroughly
- Keeps ice for up to 10 days, depending on usage
- Holds 60 cans and 10 pounds of ice without dry bin
- Deepfreeze bin and Wagon bin included for storage versatility
- Puncture-resistant rubber tires roll over rough terrain
- Fast Flow drain plug with gasket for easy water removal
- Rubber non-skid feet prevent it from slipping on uneven ground
- Item #ROV0004