Select style & size:Select options
Rotor's oval rings are probably most widely known on the smooth pavement side of things, but the company is expanding its offerings for trail riders now too with oval options like its SRAM GXP Direct Mount Q-Ring. If you're bothered by dead spots and hoping to squeeze some extra efficiency out of your pedal stroke, this may just be the chainring you're looking for. Its ovalized shape seeks to address pedaling efficiency issues for smoother pedals turns and even power that, in theory, will get you to the top of the climb with a bit more energy in the tank to enjoy the descent on the other side.
- An oval chainring for SRAM GXP direct mount cranksets
- Oval shape reduces dead spots and improves pedaling efficiency
- Aluminum construction balances durability and low weight
- Alternating thick and thin tooth profile improves chain retention
- Item #RTR001N
- Q & A
Not Boost Compatible
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Rotor makes only one version of the chainring with zero mm offset. My Scott Spark is a boost frameset and requires 3mm offset chain rings. Doh! If your current chainring has a 3mm or more offset stamped on it, this ring probably won't work for you. Your mileage may vary, but pay attention to the specs on the the ring your upgrading before ordering.
Hello, I'm locking Rotor Direct Mount Q-Ring SRAM BB30, whit offset 0 mm. they got it?