Select Style & Size
Qarbon Aero Outer Q-Ring
You've spent some time testing out oval rings, and now that you've decided they work for you it's time to get on board with the best and upgrade that outer ring to a Rotor Qarbon Aero Outer Q-Ring. Its CNC machined alloy body is reinforced with a carbon fiber finish for a blend of efficiency-boosting stiffness and a carbon weave aesthetic that puts the final bit of bling on any build kit. Aside from just looking good, this construction method allows for less aluminum materials and a claimed 8% reduction in weight compared to fully aluminum rings. Rotor also claims a 20% boost in power-transferring stiffness that'll be much appreciated when chasing down elusive segment leaderboards or jumping out of the peloton for a mid-race prime sprint.
- Upgrade your oval chainring set with this carbon-finished ring
- Aluminum construction with outer carbon layer reduces weight
- Blend of materials boosts stiffness and efficiency
- Multiple positioning options let you dial in your pedal stroke
- Item #RTR001B
- 7075-T6 aluminum, [finish] 3k carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [53t] 133g
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?