Extra 20% Off
Select Style & Size:
The Kapic Axle is designed to pair with Rotor's Kapic Crank Arms, and uses a direct mount interface for optimal chainring placement. Designed for robust yet smooth engagement, the large 30mm spindle diameter allows you to maximizine the efficiency of your pedaling power so you can get the most out of each pedal stroke. It's made of high-quality T6 7075 aluminum that's been CNC machined for precision, and is compatible with Rotor's direct mount chainrings only.
When paired with one of Rotor's oval Q-rings, you can take advantage of OCP Mount technology to make incremental changes to the chainring position, one degree at a time. This enables you to rotate your chainring until you find the perfect placement, putting out the most power through the strongest part of your pedal rotation while giving the softest spot a break.
- A lightweight but sturdy spindle for Rotor Kapic Crank Arms
- Direct mount interface allows optimal chainring placement
- CNC-machined from high-quality aluminum to for longevity
- Large 30mm diameter ensures efficient power transfer
- OCP technology lets you find ideal chainring placement for Rotor Q-rings
- Item #RTR003I