Select style & size:Select options
Push harder and faster than ever.
Designed with Rotor's oval ring shape to take full advantage of your strongest pedaling point, the RHawk & RRaptor Direct Mount Q-Ring helps you get the most out of every trail ride and enduro race with less overall effort and fatigue required. This oval-shaped ring is direct-mount compatible with Rotor R-Hawk and R-Raptor cranksets designed specifically for 1x drivetrains on all-mountain and enduro bikes.
It's fully compatible with 9, 10, and 11-speed groupsets, giving you the perfect excuse to ditch your old 2x drivetrain for the efficiency gains and weight savings of a 1x set-up. Wide-narrow teeth mean you won't have to worry about the chain falling off, especially if you choose to ride without a chain guide.
This Q-Ring is CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for a simplified design that saves approximately 40 grams compared to the ring, spider, and bolt combo you'd need with a more traditional chain ring and crankset. This design also improves overall rigidity for powerful pedaling, as well as giving it slight advantages in the aero department.
- 7075-T6 aluminum for optimal strength-to-weight
- Oval-ring shape reduces "dead spot" in pedal stroke
- Direct-mount with Rotor R-Hawk, R-Raptor cranksets
- Semi-aero design improves rigidity and aerodynamics
- Wide-narrow teeth for chain retention with 1x set-ups
- Optimum Chainring Positioning personalizes to your pedaling
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11-speed groupsets
- Item #RTR001O
- Q & A
Super Durable and Long Lasting
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These chain rings are great. They're made to last. I have yet to drop a chain. It holds it tightly. You can get many miles out of this chainring.