Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
BSA 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Originally developed to fit Rotor's 3D+ Crankset to 68-millimeter English threaded frames, the BSA 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket complements stiff and lightweight BB30 cranks with its smooth-turning ceramic bearings. It's a great choice for any rider seeking to fit BB30 cranks to 68-millimeter English threaded frames, courtesy of its 30-millimeter external bearings allowing for a perfect fitment. This particular version is upgraded with Enduro Grade 5 ceramic bearings for smoother turning of the cranks with every pedal stroke. CNC-mahcined cups from 7075-T6 aluminum are elegantly designed, especially with the striking red anodized finish. This BSA 30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket includes an installation wrench, complete with a 3/8-inch hole for the torque wrench.
- Fits BB30 cranks to frames w/ 68mm English-threaded bottom bracket
- Originally developed for Rotor's 3D+ Crankset with 30mm spindle
- 30mm external bearings allow the installation of BB30 cranks
- Enduro Grade 5 ceramic bearings for smoother turning cranks
- CNC-machined cups from 7075-T6 aluminum with anodized red finish
- Includes installation wrench with 3/8" hole for torque wrench
- Item #RTR001V
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.