Select Style & Size:
Aldhu Road Axle
Rotor's new ALDHU 3D+ cranks take customizing your crankset to your own personal biomechanics to the next level, thanks to their modular construction and easy to mount chainrings, and with the Rotor Aldhu Road Axle, you'll find it pushes further to play friendly with just about any bike. It pairs both with a single chainring for a gravel-grinding one-by application, or Rotor's two-by Aldhu chainring.
- A super-adjustable axle for modular Aldhu cranksets
- Available for either disc or rim brake applications
- Pairs well with circular or oval chain rings
- Easy to adjust in one-degree increments for Q-rings
- 30mm spindle diameter is lightweight and super stiff
- Item #RTR0033
- BB Type
- BB 386, BB30, PF30
- Q Factor
- [offset/gravel] 152mm, [standard/rim/disc] 147mm
- [offset] 46mm, [standard] 43.5mm
- Compatible Components
- [cranks] ALDHU 3D, [bottom brackets] BSA30, ITA30, BB30 bearing kit, PRESS FIT 4630, UBB4630, BB386, PRESS FIT 4130
- Claimed Weight
- [offset] 3.5oz (99g), [standard] 3.4oz (96g)
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.