3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The 12 Speed Cassette
We're upgrading our 12-speed drivetrain with the 12 Speed Cassette - a component that's as durable as it is lightweight. Two-piece steel and aluminum are used to keep the grams off, and it's compatible with Rotor's 1 x 13 shifter and derailleur. It's ideal for mountain biking, road, cyclocross, and gravel riding, and we like that this cassette is built to last.
- A cassette for everything from road riding to gravel grinding
- Snappy shifting with plenty of range offered
- Lightweight from 225 to 314 grams
- Durable enough to last through seasons of wear
- Compatible with Rotor's 1 x 13 shifter and derailleur
- Built around the Shimano HG Freehub body interface
- Item #RTR1WU3
- Cog Sizes
- 11-36, 11-39, 11-46, 11-52
- Cog Material
- steel, aluminum
- Hub Type
- Shimano HG
- Carrier Material
- Claimed Weight
- [11-36] 7.9oz (225g), [11-39] 8.1oz (231g), [11-46] 9.9oz (282g), [11-52] 11.1oz (314g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.