New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
XV Sushi LF Snowboard
One of our favorite uniquely shaped pow decks, the Rossignol XV Sushi LF Snowboard is a pint-sized powder board for devouring the deepest snow of the season. The XV Sushi LF serves as a mellow pow deck when buoyancy in powder and nimble turning between tight trees are essential. Since it comes at a short size, this board maintains incredible float with its fatty swallowtail shape, which is 20 millimeters wider than a normal board. Even more impressive, the XV Sushi LF has an incredible 58 millimeters of taper, the nose being significantly wider than the tail. Beyond pow, this taper instills a surfy feel when we're carving up groomers, slashing wind lips, and deftly threading trees.
It's built on Rossignol's Amptek Elite profile, which places responsive camber directly underfoot, so you can lock into carves without washing out. The nose rocker is most prominent, rising early to keep you floating above the deep stuff with ease. And because a large, rockered nose is susceptible to high-speed chatter, Rossignol uses LITE Frame technology to mute excess vibration from bucking you around. This technology creates a smoother ride by conforming to the terrain and absorbing jarring chatter.
- Take on the deepest powder and carve corduroy with aplomb
- Fish-inspired shape with massively tapered swallowtail
- Camber underfoot for responsive turns and railing carves
- Large, rockered nose floats effortlessly above deep powder
- Medium flex for playfulness across mellow bowls and tree runs
- Reverse flex pattern is stiffest at nose, softer at tail
- LITE frame technology mutes chatter for a smoother ride
- Sintered 4400 base keeps you gliding quickly in powder
- Item #ROSZ771