Select style & size:Select options
XV Splitboard Voile Split Kit- Wide
Designed to help big-mountain legend Xavier De La Rude access and ride the gnarliest, steepest, and most remote big-mountain lines, the Rossignol Wide XV Splitboard with Voile Split Kit features high-powered construction and a nearly unsinkable shape to push freeriding to the next level.
Built to handle Xavier's aggressive riding style, the XV features a tapered directional shape so you can point it down steeps without the nose diving under icy crusts or submerging in waist-deep powder. As expected, its stiff flex ensures maximum stability at speeds that would simply overwhelm other boards. Tailored to Xavier's riding style, the board's flex pattern is inverted, meaning it's stiffest along the nose and slightly softer along the tail. This inverted flex pattern delivers the stability needed to charge over chop without being bucked off balance.
The XV is predominately camber along the board's effective edge, with rocker at the nose and tail for increased float and catch-free turns across hardpack. Roller Tip upturns the base along the nose, subtly redirecting snow for smoother tracking. Magne-Traction serrated edges grip onto ice and bulletproof snow without slipping out. Other notable features include basalt fibers for increased pop and damping, and an Aramid reinforcement that smooths out unnerving chatter when you're hauling at serious speeds.
- Aggressive split for charging big-mountain lines
- Hybrid profile for balance of power and float
- Stiff flex offers unmatched stability and response
- Tapered directional shape keeps the nose from submerging
- Basalt fibers increase snap and energy transfer
- Aramid reinforcement dampens high-speed vibration
- Sintered 7500 base resists damage while remaining fast
- Includes Voile clips and split kit
- Item #ROS00DO