Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The XC 5 FW Ski Boot
We like to adventure beyond the beaten path and dip into the unknown whenever possible, but that doesn’t mean we want gear that’s unfamiliar or wavers under pressure, which is why we’re fans of the Rossignol XC 5. These stable and supportive XC touring boots provide a tall cuff and a 3D reinforced heel for lateral stability while you dip into the deeper snow beyond the track.
- A stable boot built to support you as you explore beyond the track
- Molded cuff provides high amounts of support while you kick
- External 3D heel reinforcement boosts stability in deeper snow
- Central mounted cleat inserts provide precision on the ski
- Get ready in a split second with Speed Lace Lock system
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps in body heat and cuts cold
- Thermoadjustable liners can be fine-tuned to mirror your foot
- Low volume fit perfect for narrow and smaller feet
- Item #ROSZ76N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.