Explore the unknown.
Every day on the trail brings something new. Deep drifts, icy crusts, windslab, and tight spaces are the snacks the Rossignol X5 OT Boot feasts on. With an ultra-durable Cordura lace cover, external cuff gaiter, and a PVC lower cuff, this boot keeps the elements at bay, no matter the terrain or conditions. Long, foot-punishing days aren't an issue, either, thanks to the thermo-moldable liner that offers customized support and comfort. Thinsulate insulation staves off winter cold to keep your feet warm, while the flexible free-hinge cuff and hook-and-loop powerstrap give you the mobility, stability, and control you need to cover serious ground. Since the X5 is burlier than your average Nordic boot, it requires a special NNN binding that has the muscle to handle wider skis and demanding terrain.
- A Nordic touring boot that handles varied terrain and conditions
- Compatible with NNN bindings
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep your feet warm
- Thermo-moldable liner offers support and comfort
- Free-hinge cuff with hook and loop powerstrap
- Cordura lace covers increase durability
- Item #ROS00AB