It's time to get out there.
You've fallen for the magic of trekking through pristine forests in the dead of winter, so it's only natural that you've got your Rossignol X2 FW Touring Ski Boots on your feet. These introductory touring boots are comfortable yet responsive, so you can cruise through the backcountry in confidence. The heel-reinforcement increases stability and control, while the PVC lace cover repels snow and rain to keep your feet dry all day long. Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes nice and toasty on frigid winter mornings and the speed lock system lets you easily cinch up the laces when you want a snug, secure fit.
- A comfortable and supportive introductory touring boot
- Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Lace cover protects your feet from snow
- Heel reinforcement for power and responsiveness
- Speed lock system adjusts the fit quickly
- Compatible with NNN bindings
- Item #ROS00CU