sale $73.46 - $104.95
Expand your world.
Nordic touring can be an intimidating world to break into, but the Rossignol X1 Touring Ski Boot makes it seem a little more accessible. This entry-level boot is simple to use, with a user-friendly, lace closure that makes setting up as easy as tying your sneakers. It’s designed with a touring-specific sole for long-term comfort, so you can make it far out the trail before turning in. The heel and upper cuff have PVC reinforcements to stabilize your foot and eliminate blisters by holding it securely in place.
- Nordic boots for breaking into touring
- Touring-specific sole for all-day comfort
- Beginner-friendly model is forgiving
- PVC-reinforced heel and upper cuff for stability
- Lace closure is user-friendly
- Item #ROS00CT