Select style & size:Select options
Take some-mountain to all-mountain.
Designed for the progressing young shredder who's looking to take their talents to every corner of the map, the Rossignol Trixie Ski is a versatile all-mountain ski that performs everywhere from the park to the bumps. Its nimble 80mm waist easily rides groomers and performs well on park features, helping your young skier get comfortable all over the mountain.
The traditional camber profile provides plenty of grip and stability at speeds, perfect for rocketing into their first big airs or racing parents back to the lodge. Rossignol's Jib Tip technology gives you plenty of pop for more energized takeoffs, and shock absorption for smoother landings, ensuring that learning in the park can be as painless as possible. The tips are also rounded for backwards landings and approaches. Rossitop cap sidewalls offer an increased resistance to chipping for early attempts on rails and in the woods. The Trixie also comes with Look bindings so these skis are ready to go right away.
- Gives your progressing young ripper all-mountain capability
- 80mm waist is perfect for shredding the park or the groomers
- Cambered profile provides grip and stability for growing speeds
- Rounded Jib Tips allow for backwards skiing and smooth airs
- Cap construction saves weight and resists chipping
- Lightweight poplar core allows for playful maneuverability
- Look bindings are included to save money and add convenience
- Item #ROS00EQ