Too tempting not to ski.
If you've ever looked down that black diamond run and felt like your skis were holding you back from going for it, then step on the Rossignol Women's Temptation 84 Skis and point em' down with full confidence in your equipment. With a fun, easy-to-ski feel, the Temptation 84 sports a versatile all-mountain design that will easily ski greens, blacks, and everything else between.
The Temptation's Auto Turn Rocker profile makes for near-effortless turn initiation and will hold an edge once you lay them over thanks to the ski's extended sidecut that allows the full-length of the edge to engage as the ski rolls to it's side. The 84mm waist shines on hardpack, groomers, and East Coast ice, but it's wide enough to make off-piste exploration fun, too. Keeping the ski light and playful is a paulownia wood core with a carbon laminate to add torsional ridgidity to the ski. Minicap construction rolls the topsheet over the full-length sidewalls to protect the topsheet from chipping, while the strong and stable sidewall construction adds to the Temptation's overall stability.
- Experience skiing in high def with this all-mountain stick
- Nimble 84mm waist initiates quick turns on firm snow
- Auto Turn Rocker with plenty of camber for edging
- Poppy poplar wood core with stiff, light carbon laminates
- Sandwich construction includes durable sidewalls
- Rossi's popular honeycomb Air Tip for amplified shock absorption
- Item #ROS00BB