Select style & size:Select options
Wicked fun across the mountain.
Think of the Rossignol Templar Snowboard as an all-terrain vehicle for carving up groomers, ripping turns between powdery trees, and rotating backside 180s from side hits. This go-anywhere board has a medium flex that's stiffest under the rear foot for solid landings and stability at high speeds. Its directional twin shape is set-back enough to benefit from added float and go-fast competency, without sacrificing its ability to ride switch when you're learning tricks in the park.
Designed with Rossignol's Amptek All-Mountain profile, the Templar remains versatile with camber underfoot and rocker at the tip and tail. Camber underfoot maintains solid edge hold when you're charging down the mountain, as well as providing snappy response for clearing jumps and natural hits. Rockered tips add playfulness into the board while keeping the board floating across deep, untracked powder.
Inside this all-terrain ride, you'll find a Wood 6420 core composed of verticallly laminated wood for a smooth, consistent flex. Looking to the board's edges, the serrated five-point edges add claw-like grip across icy and variable snow conditions. Additionally, Rossi uses a 4400 sintered base for extra wax absorption, meaning you'll glide quickly across fresh snow without excess drag slowing you down.
- Go-anywhere board for advancing skills to the next level
- Camber underfoot locks into turns and provides energetic snap
- Accentuated rocker at tips for extra float and playfulness
- Directional twin shape lends all-terrain versatility
- Wood 6420 core provides a smooth, consistent flex
- 5s serrated edges bite into icy snow conditions
- 4400 sintered base is durable and fast gliding
- Item #ROS00AR