You've been watching the forecast and now you're up before the crack of dawn, ready to float through bottomless coldsmoke and conquer big-mountain lines with the Rossignol Super 7 HD Ski. The 116mm waist ensures buoyancy while the Freeride rocker delivers effortless flotation and speed control so you can sail through the white room from sunup to sundown.
Designed to push the boundaries of freeride further, the redesigned Air Tip 2.0 (a reinforced 3D structure) is lighter and stronger increasing stability and reducing extremity weight so you can carve and slash big turns in the deepest pow. Thanks to this technology, you can say goodbye to the annoying powder ski chatter when you're pushing the speed limit on-piste to get back to the lifts for another face-shot lap. Revel in the confident power and edge grip provided by the centered sidecut while the lighter ski extremities are released for playful maneuverability and easy steering. The light wood core encourages you to bootpack up to some unexplored powder pockets by reducing the overall weight of the ski by 30%, while carbon alloy matrix technology provides power, stability, and grip (without the additional weight of metal laminates) so you pop off those undiscovered pillows with full energy.
- A powder ski to make short work of fresh, soft pockets
- 116mm waist ensures buoyancy on the deepest days
- Freeride rocker delivers effortless flotation and speed control
- Light, strong Air Tip 2.0 increases stability and reduces chatter
- Centered sidecut grips while ski ends release for efortless steering
- Lightweight wood core with CAM for agility and maneuverability
- Carbon alloy matrix technology (CAM) provides power, grip, stability
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Item #ROS00EO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you are looking for a ski you can take anywhere on any day this is IT!!!! This is the BEST overall ski I've ever had under foot without question!!!