Select style & size:Select options
For green shredders with eyes on more.
Your little ripper has always come to a stop by initiating a controlled pizza about 100 yards out, but now they're experimenting with hockey stops and it won't be long until you're getting sprayed at the bottom of every run. Get a ski that can keep up with your advancing shredder with the Rossignol Sprayer Pro Ski.
Designed for green circle heroes with sights on blue squares, the Sprayer Pro is a great ski for young weekend warriors to learn on. It's got a thin 72mm waist that's perfect for small feet and groomed runs, with a traditional camber profile that gives them plenty of stability as they start to move up to higher speeds. The Sprayer Pro is also park-compatible, with twin tips that allow for easy airs and smooth landings, so they'll be hitting side jumps and 180s in no time. Look Kid-X 4 bindings are conveniently included so these skis are ready to rip right away.
- A park-friendly beginner ski for the aspiring ripper
- 72mm waist is ideal for groomed conditions on greens and blues
- Camber underfoot helps with stability and control at speed
- Twin tips let them smoothly pop 180s after a couple of tries
- Look bindings are included to let you get on the mountain quicker
- Item #ROS00EP
- Q & A
Little ripper loves them!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
We picked up these skis for our friend... She's seven, and a stone-cold shredder. After getting her set up on longer, more substantial skis with some sidecut and a wider shovel, she's been able to tear up way more terrain and work on her techniques in a way that her old skis didn't facilitate. She's 50lbs soaking wet, 100cm tall, and now skiing double blacks on the 120cm length in these. Yeehaw!