Keep it spicy.
Remember that time your friends thought you wouldn't eat that ultra-spicy pepper? It went a lot like that time they thought you wouldn't hit that ultra-steep tree line. Keep silencing the doubters with the Rossignol Spicy 7 Ski. The lightest and thinnest member of Rossignol's 7 series, this versatile all-mountain ski is sure to put some spice in your shred.
Its 86mm waist provides stability and edge control when you're ripping the groomers, with enough width to hold its own when you get a bit of fresh snow. Especially so with Rossignol's freeride rocker, which balances a rockered tip and tale with a stable camber underfoot, giving you the best of both worlds as you float better in the soft stuff and get a smoother hold when you're charging it. With Rossi's Air Tip you'll get stability at speeds and lightweight maneuverability and float at the tip, letting you bounce through moguls and fresh woods with ease. A lightweight wooden core offers versatility for use as a touring ski, letting you explore further and ensuring that your lines will stay as hot as a habenero.
- Kick up the heat this winter with this versatile all-mountain ski
- 86mm waist holds a stable edge on groomers and shreds in deeper snow
- Freeride rocker balances float and stability for all-condition shred
- Air Tip technology absorbs shock and increases maneuverability
- Paulownia core keeps it light for easy riding and touring capability
- Item #ROS00EL