Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Soul 7 HD Ski
The Rossignol Women's Soul 7 Ski isn't the biggest, burliest, or hard-chargingest ski out there, but it's the perfect tool for skiers who like to ski hard all over the mountain, and are more worried about having fun and skiing well than being the gnarliest person on the mountain.
Rossi's 7 Series has been around for years now, starting with the game-changing S7, and the Soul 7 keeps things pretty true to the "fun-shaped" heritage of that ski. The Super 7 and Squad 7 are bigger and burlier, but the Soul 7's 104mm width and versatile Freeride Rocker help it conquer any type of snow and all types of terrain, from deep blower to leftover crud to wind-buffed cream cheese to groomers. Freerides's large amount of tip rocker smooths out rough snow and helps you float through the deep, while the camber underfoot provides plenty of stability and edge grip when you're pinching the throttle on the way back to the lift. This season Rossignol has upped its honeycomb Air Tip game with Air Tip 2.0, lightening the swing weight by 15% to further reduce the chatter and flap that haunted old-school tip rockers.
By building the core out of lightweight paulownia wood, Rossignol kept the Soul 7 quick and maneuverable, and it reduced the weight to make it more backcountry friendly. A slightly squared-off tail allows easier skin attachment. Vertical sidewalls give the ski a bit more edging power and a more hard-charging look. And, while it's nice and light, the race-inspired Carbon Alloy Matrix in the core keeps things stiff enough to charge when you're feeling aggressive.
- The well loved and trusted all-mountain ripper is back again
- 106mm waist offers amble float and nimble handling all over
- Freeride rocker blends float, edge-hold, and maneuverability
- Short turn radius boosts handling at slow speeds and in tight areas
- Paulownia core and air tips cut down on weight to boost control
- Carbon reinforcements boost torsional rigidity, keep things light
- Square tail properly retains tail clips for backcountry missions
- Item #ROS00HZ
- 156cm, 164cm, 172cm
- 136 / 104 / 126mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 16m
- Freeride (rocker / camber / rocker)
- flat, squared
- Claimed Weight
- [172cm, pair] 7lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 18, 2019
is this 2020 model?