Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Seek 7 HD Ski
Part of the famed Rossignol 7 series, the Seek 7 HD Ski features a construction that's more aggressive than the 7 Tour, a waist that's narrower than the Sin 7, and a design that thrives both at the resort and in the backcountry. The 86mm waist underfoot keeps maneuverability on hardpack at the forefront of its mind, while a progressive rocker in the shovel makes for easy sailing when you encounter powder or crud. Generous camber underfoot provides nimble response in tricky situations, like narrow chutes or dense trees. Taper in the tail puts you in control of every turn, with a half-cap construction driving effective edge control through every turn—sandwich construction at the center provides grip, with cap at the tip and tail for easier turn initiation.The Seek 7 keeps things light and nimble at only a little over six pounds, so you're more than welcome to take it into the backcountry for a spin. The poplar wood core keeps the weight to a minimum and encourages springy performance, and it wouldn't be part of the 7 series without the Air Tip 2.0 lowering swing weight. Fiberglass reinforcements add torsional strength so you can send the Seek 7 down the steeps at high speeds confidence.
- Lightweight ski for shredding both the resort and backcountry
- 86mm waist underfoot provides edge-to-edge response on packed snow
- Early rise in tip assists with powder and mixed conditions
- Camber underfoot gives you nimble control in narrow situations
- Dualtec construction blends effective grip with easy turning
- Lightweight poplar core offers springy, playful performance
- Fiberglass reinforcements add stability at higher speeds
- Honeycomb construction at tip and tail keeps swing weight down
- Item #ROS00EH