Bring the heat.
You wish you could enjoy the ski resort from first chair to last, but your toes go numb sometime after lunch every time. Instead of roasting your frozen foot by the fire while all your friends enjoy the afternoon, slip into the Rossignol Women's Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot and never feel a numb feeling in your toes again. This boot's liner is thermal regulating and made from naturally odor-resistant merino wool that stays soft and smooth after seasons of wear. The liner also features Rossi's electronic Thermic System with four different heat settings and a rechargeable battery for an extra boost of warmth that you'll be thankful for when you're finally on the last chair.
Rossignol designed the Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot with a forgiving flex that's ideal for beginner skiers or very light advanced riders. Its 100mm last includes a women-specific design, and the Sensor Blade shell uses the minimum amount of materials to keep weight down without inhibiting the boot's power transmission. This boot also features Rossignol's popular interchangeable sole construction that lets you put WTR sole (sold separately) over the ski boot when you're walking from the parking lot to the resort.
- Comfortable ski boot for learning how to ski in
- 90 flex ideal for beginning or really lighter skiers
- 100mm last has a women-specific design for extra comfort
- Sensor Blade shell reduces weight without inhibiting performance
- Merino wool liner with electronic Thermic System for heat regulation
- Interchangeable sole is WTR (Walk To Ride) compatible
- Item #ROS00BL