Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot
You wish you could enjoy the ski resort from first chair to last, but your toes go numb sometime after lunch every time. Instead of roasting your frozen feet by the fire while all your friends enjoy the afternoon, slip into the Rossignol Women's Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot. This boot's liner is thermal regulating and made from naturally odor-resistant merino wool that stays soft and smooth after seasons of wear, and will keep your feet happy from parking lot stretches to apres in the lodge.
Rossignol designed the Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot with a mid-range flex that's ideal for all types of riders, from those just starting to challenge themselves to people who get 100 days in a year. The 100mm last includes a women-specific design that effectively balances performance and comfort, while the Sensor Blade shell effectively translates power to the skis edge while shaving as much weight as possible. As you ride the boot more you can customize your flex via simple screws in the spine of the boot to get either a slightly stiffer or slightly softer flex depending on your preferences.
- Comfortable ski boot for taking your skiing to the next level
- 100 flex is ideal for beginner through advanced skiers
- Adjustable flex control lets you fine tune your ride
- 100mm last creates a great blend of control and comfort
- Sensor Blade shell reduces weight without inhibiting performance
- Diagonal buckles offer superior heel hold and a more natural wrap
- Merino wool liner with electronic Thermic System for heat regulation
- Item #ROS00BL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my GF for christmas and she absolutely loves them. Her feet get so cold when we are on the mountain and she used to need frequent breaks. Now she can keep skiing and stay hapy with her warm lil feet. She likes the different heat settings but keeps it at one of the higher two settings usually. Boots fit and feel like a dream (true to size) as well. With the battery pack and heater, these boots are pretty heavy though