Why We Like The Rossignol Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot
You wish you could enjoy the ski resort from the first chair to last, but your toes go numb sometime after lunch every time. Instead of roasting your frozen feet by the fire while all your friends enjoy the afternoon, we recommend that you slip them into the Rossignol Women's Pure Pro Heat Ski Boot. This boot combines a Bluetooth-controlled heated liner with a wide last to ensure blood keeps flowing in your toes so that you can stay on hill all day.
- Heated ski boots designed for ice-cold days at the resort
- 100mm last encourages blood flow and prevents pinching
- 100 flex offers stability and precise manipulation on hill
- Therm-ic liner pumps heat to your feet via Bluetooth control
- Wintherm insulation traps additional heat for more comfort
- 4-buckle 2-piece design offers a classic and timeless feel
- GripWalk outsole makes it easy to navigate slippery parking lots
- Item #ROSZ7HE
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- Walk Mode
- Therm-ic Heated, Bluetooth Control, Wintherm Insulation
- Liner Closure
- 40mm hook-and-loop strap, tongue
- PU foam
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- [half-pair] 4lb 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 23, 2023
Only one foot works!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
Sadly I loved the idea of these boots but I would not recommend them. Only one boot heater ever worked right from the beginning and I only wore them so few times. I did call about getting them fixed but got the runaround and then of course as ski season is short the warranty was only a year. As I live part time in Aspen no one would fix them and and I paid to have them looked at a few times but with no success. Not reliable in my experience.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help