Comfort is key.
You can learn how to ski on your friend's beater planks, bent poles, and outdated bindings, but it's pretty darn important to have a comfy pair of ski boots, otherwise you'll be too busy focusing on your painfully numb toes instead of actually enjoying the very pricey day at the ski resort. Rossignol designed the Women's Pure Pro 90 Ski Boot with a forgiving flex that's ideal for beginning skiers looking to stay comfy while they learn the difference between a pizza and a turn. Its 100mm last is anatomically shaped to better fit a woman's foot.
Unlike most ski boots, the Pure Pro 90 has a smooth, soft merino wool lining that naturally regulates your foot's thermal properties, meaning it'll stay warm when your toes are cold and vice versa. Merino wool is also naturally antimicrobial, so you can leave the boot in your closet all summer without any dreadful smells in the middle of summer. This boot also features Rossignol's popular interchangeable sole that lets you put WTR sole (sold separately) over the ski boot when you're walking from the parking lot to the resort.
- Comfortable ski boot for learning how to ski in
- 90 flex ideal for beginning or really lighter skiers
- 100mm last has a women-specific design for extra comfort
- Sensor Blade shell reduces weight without inhibiting performance
- Merino wool liner assures thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Interchangeable sole is WTR (Walk To Ride) compatible
- Item #ROS00BM