Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
You've earned it.
You still charge the resort like your old gate-bashing days but you're ready to slip your feet into something slightly more comfortable than your old race boots. Rossignol's Women's Pure Elite 90 Ski Boot reminds you that skiing doesn't always mean cramming your feet into teeny tiny torture chambers. The 98mm last is ideal for narrow feet, or those who prefer a race-style fit, and the adjustable 90 flex can be tailored to a variety of skiers.
Your feet will be dry and happy inside the OptiSensor liners, which are moldable for a custom fit, and filled with merino wool insulation for warmth and breathability. Rossignol's Sensor Blade technology features a polyurethane shell that reduces weight while increasing power transmission, letting you rip smooth turns down the frontside from first chair to last call.
- A comfortable resort boot for ripping all day
- Medium 90 flex is forgiving
- 98mm last for a race-inspired fit
- Sensor Blade shell offers lightweight performance
- Optisensor T2 liner is customizable for a precise fit
- Merino wool insulation is super warm
- Flex Adjustment option can be tailored to a variety of skiers
- Item #ROS00BJ