New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Pure Elite 120 Ski Boot - Women's
Inspired by race boots, Rossignol designed the Pure Elite with a snug last and stiff-but-light Sensor Blade shell to serve up a precise, performance-forward fit that doesn't weigh you down or crush your toes into dust. It comes with a stiff 120 flex, but Rossignol built in a flex adjuster in the cuff if you want to dial things back a bit, and also included a removable spoiler and canting adjustment to let you change your forward lean and ankle alignment, respectively.
A snug, high-performance boot needs to be comfortable, too, which is why Rossignol hooked the Pure Elite up with a heat-moldable liner. Not only does it provide fully customizable comfort to keep your toes, ankle bones, and other foot bumps comfortable, but it has a layer of merino wool to provide killer insulation, moisture management, and odor resistant, so your toes stay cozy, your socks stay dry, and your boots stay fresh as daisies even after a season of hard riding.
- An elite alpine boot that proves frontside skiing is still fun
- Stiff 120 flex can be adjusted for easier-going days
- Superlight Sensor Blade shell provides a precise fit
- Thermo-moldable merino wool liner delivers warmth and comfort
- Micro-adjustable buckles provide near-endless volume adjustment
- 40mm power strap locks it down for a powerful, responsive feel
- Compatible with WTR rockered soles (sold separately)
- Item #ROSZ74E