Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Enjoy all of your days on hill with the freestyle ready Meraki Snowboard. The classic shape and medium-soft flex of this deck will thrive on the feet of an advanced rider with creative tendencies or will work to encourage progression on the feet of beginner and intermediate riders. This fluidity is created by the Amptek Auto-turn rocker that encourages proper carving and forgives slight mistakes while also allowing you to powerup big ollies and lay an edge on firm snow.
- Freestyle minded board with the versatility needed for daily riding
- True twin design offers freestyle freedom and a predictable feel
- Rocker in the tip and tail boosts float and adds maneuverability
- Camber between inserts adds pop, response, and edge hold
- Medium soft flex is easily manipulated for presses and butters
- Full-length wood core provides a durable and lively platform
- Sintered base skips effortlessly over flat areas
- Item #ROS00H3
- 140cm, 145cm, 150cm
- Amptek Auto-Turn (40% tip rocker, 20% camber between inserts, 40% tail rocker)
- medium-soft (4 of 10 on Rossignol's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [140cm] 1010mm, [145cm] 1060mm, [150cm] 1110mm
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- [140cm] 4.9 / 5m, [145cm] 5.4 / 5.6m, [150cm] 5.9 / 6.1m
- Stance Width
- [140cm] 18 - 21in, [145cm] 19 - 22in, [150cm] 20 - 23in
- Stance Setback
- FSC Certified Wood 6420
- 3S Serrated
- sintered 4400
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2020
Had to be 5 star's
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 120 lbs
The best price I found on this board, ordered it on a Tuesday and was shocked too get it on Thursday. And my daughter loves it. 3 win's, 5 star's.