Select your style & size:Select options
Built to boost.
You like the original Jibsaw when you're hitting boxes and cruising the small jump line, but you want something stiffer and more powerful for sending the big booters and ripping up the halfpipe—enter the Rossignol Jibsaw Heavy Duty Magtek Snowboard. With a beefier and stiffer core profile, this board is suited to hard-charging freestyle riders who like to send the biggest features the park has to offer.
A mostly camber profile gives you loads of pop and power for logging serious airtime, and rocker at the tips to prevent you from catching an edge on takeoff. Stronger and lighter than fiberglass, the basalt layup enhances power and stability while delivering eco-friendlier performance. KEVLAR along the edges enhances damping for a smooth and more stable ride. It's finished off with a sintered 7500 base to keep you from coming up short on the big jump.
- Beefed up version of the Jibsaw for serious park rippers
- Camber underfoot for pop and rockered tips for catch-free feel
- Mid-stiff flex handles huge jumps and giant pipes
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Basalt layup is lighter, stronger, and eco-friendlier
- KEVLAR reinforcements dampen and soak up chatter
- Lightweight wood core offers light and lively feel
- Sintered 7500 base is fast and durable
- Item #ROS008O