Slalom how it's done.
It doesn't matter if you're carving groomers with your college buddies or just want to compete in the town race series, the Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski will help you get those slalom turns dialed in. When you need to get from gate to gate with as much snap and play as possible, you'll be grateful for the Power Turn Rocker profile. Construction is designed for tight turns and on-trail precision: camber dominates 90% of this ski's length for great edge grip and tip rocker takes care of the remaining 10%, giving the ski easy turn initiation.
This pair of sticks is practically begging you to make tight turns. Poplar wood construction combined with Titanal laminate make for a ski that is damp, stable, and elastic. The power, agility, and playfulness this provides will ensure you enjoy yourself as you knock over each gate. Prop Tech—used by Rossignol's World Cup racers—supplies torsional flex to this Titanal laminate for a level of power transfer and control that will have you reliving your racing days.
- A recreational slalom ski for tight, powerful turns
- 68mm underfoot means precise edge-to-edge control
- Traditional camber and subtle rocker give this ski power and snap
- Poplar wood core provides blend of weight, dampness, and elasticity
- Titanal laminate gives torsional rigidity for maximum power
- Mini Cap Rectangular Sandwich increases edge durability
- Item #ROS00BC