Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50

Detail Images

  • Rossignol - Hero Elite ST Ti Ski  - One Color

Current Color

  • Rossignol - Hero Elite ST Ti Ski  - One Color

Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski

sale $699.96 $999.9530% Off

Free 2-Day shipping on orders over $50. Learn More

Select a Size:

Select options
  • Select options
    • 162cm
    • 167cm

    Select a Color:

    Select options
  • Select options
    • One Color

    Be the first to review

    Details

    Slalom how it's done.

    It doesn't matter if you're carving groomers with your college buddies or just want to compete in the town race series, the Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski will help you get those slalom turns dialed in. When you need to get from gate to gate with as much snap and play as possible, you'll be grateful for the Power Turn Rocker profile. Construction is designed for tight turns and on-trail precision: camber dominates 90% of this ski's length for great edge grip and tip rocker takes care of the remaining 10%, giving the ski easy turn initiation.

    This pair of sticks is practically begging you to make tight turns. Poplar wood construction combined with Titanal laminate make for a ski that is damp, stable, and elastic. The power, agility, and playfulness this provides will ensure you enjoy yourself as you knock over each gate. Prop Tech—used by Rossignol's World Cup racers—supplies torsional flex to this Titanal laminate for a level of power transfer and control that will have you reliving your racing days.

    • A recreational slalom ski for tight, powerful turns
    • 68mm underfoot means precise edge-to-edge control
    • Traditional camber and subtle rocker give this ski power and snap
    • Poplar wood core provides blend of weight, dampness, and elasticity
    • Titanal laminate gives torsional rigidity for maximum power
    • Mini Cap Rectangular Sandwich increases edge durability
    • Item #ROS00BC

    Tech Specs

    Length
    157cm, 162cm, 167cm, 172cm
    Dimensions
    122 / 68 / 104mm
    Turn Radius
    13m
    Profile
    Power Turn Rocker (early rise tip, camber underfoot)
    Construction
    Minisandwich
    Core
    poplar, Titanal laminate
    Base
    sintered
    Claimed Weight
    [pair, 167cm] 8lb 7oz
    Recommended Use
    all-mountain skiing, racing
    Manufacturer Warranty
    1 year

    Tech Specs

    • Reviews
    • Q & A

    What do you think about this product?

    Have questions about this product?