Experience 94TI Ski
Rossignol combined race technology and a freeride-inspired profile to create the Experience 94TI Ski. With a 94-millimeter waist, this ski is the widest in the Experience line, giving you a platform that performs on and off-piste. Rossignol's new All Terrain Rocker shape blends a progressive tip and early-rise tail with underfoot camber, adding to the ski's all-mountain versatility by providing enough float to manage deeper conditions while maintaining a superior edge hold in firm snow.
A generous sidecut makes turn initiation a breeze, adding playfulness and maneuverability on corduroy and crud alike, and the new Air Tip VAS dampens initial shock for a more stable ride and cleaner power transfer. Possibly the most exciting in the list of Rossignol's new technologies that are highlighted in this ski is the patented Line Control Technology—a power rail that runs from the tip to the tail—working to eliminate counter-flexing and giving you smooth, efficient control as you rip down your steepest, most epic lines of the season.
- Experience freedom on the mountain with this go-anywhere ski
- Versatile 94mm waist performs well on back bowls and steep groomers
- Rockered tip and underfoot camber blends precision and playfulness
- Air Tip VAS dampens shocks for clean, stable power transfer
- Power rail in center of ski provides smoother snow contact
- Generous sidecut offers easy turn initiation and seamless fluidity
- Item #ROS00EC