You look at a trail map the same way you look at an aprés menu after a long day of skiing—you want it all. Bumps, groomers, trees, bowls, the only thing that matters to you is that you've got one ski that can handle it all. Thankfully for you there's the Rossignol Experience 88TI Women's Ski. Sporting some of the best features from Rossignol's freeride powder line and their world class race skis, this is an all-mountain ski that lets you rip groomers all winter long and venture off the trail with confidence.There are a lot of keys to the Experience 88TI's all-mountain ability, but it starts with a versatile 88mm waist that's thin enough to charge it on the cruisers but wide enough to stay up when you get a few inches of fresh snow. Its all-terrain profile sports a rockered tip to lift you above soft snow and a camber underfoot to keep you balanced and stable when you reach Mach-10. Brand new Line Control Technology features a central power rail from tip to tail for smoother snow contact and increased stability.
Rossi has also equipped this ski with Air Tip Vas technology, giving you freeride-style playfulness and trusted stability. Air Tip's honeycomb design works to filter and absorb shock while reducing swing weight. Couple that with a progressive sidecut that offers instant turn engagement and an easy release, and you can head straight for that tight tree run then shoot back onto your favorite ripper and gun it all the way home.
- Explore all corners of the map with this versatile all-mountain ski
- Dynamic 88mm waist can tackle powder days and hard-packed groomers
- Balanced all-terrain rocker performs on crust and dust of all depths
- Air Tip Vas technology filters shock and reduces swing weight
- LCT power rail gives you a smooth ride and plenty of control
- Progressive sidecut offers quick turn engagement and release
- Item #ROS00EB