Why We Like The Rossignol Experience 86 Ti Ski
All-mountain capability with all-round style, the Rossignol Experience 86 Ti Ski is here to change the game. Made with a poplar wood core, a carbon alloy, double titanal, and fiberglass laminate, and a sintered base, the Experience 86 Ti Skis a expert-level ski that is ready to shred. The Experience 86 Ti Ski has a rocker/camber profile and a flat tail. Rossignol's Drive Tip uses directional fibers with a soft visco material through the forebody to eliminate vibrations for extra control and confidence. This ski comes in three lengths, 167, 176, and 185cm and has a turn radius of 14, 16, and 17 meters respectively. The tip is slightly wider than the rest of the ski coming in at 132mm while the skinny 86mm waist and 132mm tail trail behind. Whether we are slashing through the backcounty, hitting the groomed sections or throwing a little style in the park, the Rossignol Experience 86 Ti Ski is a must have.
- All-mountain, expert-level ski for all over performance
- Rocker/camber profile gives us confidence floating over the snow
- double titanal, carbon alloy, fiberglass laminate adds strength without the weight
- Poplar Wood core for weight savings
- recycled steel edges allow us to carve down the mountain
- Item #ROSZ7MT
- Responsible Collection
- 167, 176, 185cm
- 132 / 86 / 120mm
- Turn Radius
-  14m,  16m,  17m
- rocker / camber
- Poplar Wood
- double titanal, carbon alloy, fiberglass
- recycled steel
- Claimed Weight
-  7lb 0.87oz,  7b 15oz,  8lb 13.1oz
- all-mountain sking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help