Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Experience 84AI Ski
A new offering in Rossignol's lineup, the Men's Experience 84AI Ski loves to rip groomers, but won't bat an eyelash at a little off-piste adventure, either. With an 84 millimeter waist and generous underfoot camber, this ski is quick and powerful from edge to edge on firmer snow, while the rockered tip offers enough float to get you through variable conditions and fresh powder lines through the trees.
The Experience 84AI's impressive stability and quick responsiveness comes from Rossignol's Line Control Technology, which consists of a central power rail that runs from the tip to the tail. A high-density, Titanal-infused core keeps this ski damp at speed without taking away from its lively personality that handles softer snow so well. Complete with Rossignol's Air Tip VAS, which lightens the ski's overall swing weight and absorbs initial impacts, you'll zoom down pristine corduroy groomers and plow through day old storm snow with unfaltering confidence.
- Carve groomers and venture off piste with this all-mountain ski
- 84mm waist handles hardpack and variable snow with ease
- Rockered tip offers float when the going gets deep
- Underfoot camber delivers reliable edge hold on firmer snow
- Power rail from tip to tail for quick power transfer and stability
- Titanal-infused core offers dampness and a fun, lively feel
- Air Tip VAS lightens swing weight and delivers improved shock absorption
- Item #ROS00E9